Friday, January 11, 2008

AUTOBIOGRaPHY

MY AUNTIE'S WEDDING

My Auntie's wedding is one of my favorite event when i was a child. I become a flower girls there i enjoy it even if I'm only six years old at that time. I remember my auntie look beautiful in her wedding dress when she's walking at the ale going through altar where her soon to be husband waiting there for her. You can see that all in the church wear a happy face for the two and my grandmother and grandfather was happy also. It's been a long ceremony but you can't see the tiredness and in there face after the ceremony all of guess together when the new nuptial go to reception area. they letting go the doves in there cage, slice the cake, drink wine, and lots of ceremony taking place. We eat a lot of food and we all glad and happy! After the reception in restaurant we go to my Aunties place where there another celebration for them all of the visitors dance and put money on the dress of my Auntie while they dance of here husband at the center of the lobby. And they open gift they receive some of the gift are iron. rice cooker, stove. set of plates and glass and many more. I notice that there gift are all for the house and they will soon started their family lives after a long day of celebration finally it's over the new nuptial rest at there new house and all the visitors go home to rest and they all glad and happy in this event for the new weddings. Its fun and exciting seeing others wedding day and you as a visitors wishing you could also not that glamorous wedding but a wedding that you will never forget in your life. Now my Auntie and Uncle Had two Children and life together as a one happy family.

No comments: