Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Autobiography

I'm Ailen G. Quindao i was born on October 08 !988
my father's name is Nicomedes Quindao And my Mother is Gloria Quindao
i have 3 sisters and two brother im the
3rd daughter of my parents i started scholm at the age of 6
i studied in Bagong silangan Elementary School
and graduated in 2000-2001, Bagong Silangan High Schol
2004-2005, And at present studied in Asian Academy of
Business and Computers taking up Business and Information Technology
as a first year student. Its really Hard to adjust in my new life right now
cause theres been thing that new for me, but now i tried to adjust to my environment right now some people think I'm "suplada" cause i not approaching other people but im not it;s just that I'm not that confident to interact to them cause i don't know how to approach them that they will not ignore . but theres alway some one who understand me theway i am now i have plenty of friends every time I'm with them i feel the happiness
that i can't explain we doing things that i cant imagine i can do they all true to there self vand express their feeling the way they want some people missinterpret them cause their really silly and' pasaway' but if you know them you will enjoy their company the way you enjoy your own individuality.

2 comments:

ailen08 said...

http://images78.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/KmrM-100.gif

ailen08 said...

http://images78.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/KmrM-100.gif